whenever did become awards season in the world of edtech october? This week’s newsfeeds are stuffed with announcements for finalists and honorees for both educators and vendors on the best and brightest developments for Teaching and Learning.
- John Arthur, sixth quality Teacher at Meadowlark simple School in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Dr. Jesus Jara, superintendent of Clark County School District (CCSD) in Nevada
- Tom Lamont, artwork and layout Technology Instructor at Blackstone Valley local Vocational Specialized highschool (BVT) in Massachusetts
Winners had been opted for for his or her dedication to training despite obstacles–including success spaces, instructor burnout, and funding–and their own imagination and Innovation in aiding all learning students continue learning while ensuring students felt safe, empowered, and engaged.
Nominations were judged by a panel of education experts, including Laura Ascione, eSchool News editorial director, and Eileen Belastock, CETL, Belastock Consulting. I look forward to interviewing them in the days that are coming the podcast. Here’s certainly one of my personal preferences from many years previous.
The Institute for Education Advancement, a school that is national think tank that serves as the bridge between district leaders and the K-12 industry to develop solutions to the greatest challenges in education, also this week announced the finalists for the third annual Supes’ Choice Awards. The Supes’ Choice Awards honor the most education that is innovative and solutions, and they are truly the only training sector prizes evaluated specifically by college section superintendents.
“Now in its third year, the Supes’ Choice Awards have become known in the education industry as one of the top honors recognizing forward-thinking edtech companies,” stated Doug Roberts, creator and President regarding the Institute for degree development (IEI). “Judged by the country’s most innovative superintendents, the awards provide edtech company founders and CEOs with valuable insights to help them create more meaningful and impactful learning experiences for students. In fact, students and teachers alike benefit the most when edtech companies partner with administrators on the front lines of K-12 education to perfect their products and solutions.”
Finalists when it comes down to Supes’ Selection honors tend to be plumped for centered on a demonstrated commitment to pupil results, invention and resourcefulness, customer help, interaction, and involvement. The finalists for every single class feature:
- AI-Powered degree answer: Scrible, Navigate360
- Best Gamification in mastering: Giant Tips, ExploreLearning – Reflex
- Excellence in Special Education: phases learning language that is: Academic Readiness Intervention System (ARIS), TouchMath
- Tutoring Platform: FEV Tutor, Tutor.com and The Princeton Review
- College and Career Readiness Solution: Find Your Grind, Credentialate by Edalex
- Communications and Family Engagement: AllHere, TalkingPoints
- Equity Champion: Clayful Health, Raz-Plus Espanol by Learning A-Z
- K-12 Newcomer: Kognity for High School Science, FrenalyticsEDU
- Keeping Kids Safe: Navigate360 – ALICE, Navigate360 – P3 Campus
- Learning Management System: Jupiter, D2L – Brightspace
- Literacy Instructional Solution: NoRedInk, Phonics, Reading, and Me, Read Naturally
- Math Instructional Solution: TouchMath, Magma Math
- Most Innovative PD Solution: Lexia LETRS, Lexia Aspire Professional Learning and thinkLaw
- Operations/Finance/HR Solution: Operoo, Upbeat and iiQ Facilities
- SEL Solution of the Year: Sown to Grow, Care Solace
- STEM/STEAM Instructional Solution: Kide Science, ExploreLearning Gizmos
- Virtual Instructional Experience: Proximity Learning, Tutored by Teachers
Winners will be revealed at the 2023 Supes’ Choice Awards Gala taking place on Friday, December 8 in New York City. The Gala is a celebration honoring the finalists and winners that includes dinner, an awards ceremony, and live Entertainment.
ClassLink celebrated the exceptional achievements of individuals and teams during the closing session of their classLink that is annual Learning Summit, CLAS 2023, on Oct 5th.
THE CLAS honors of quality celebrate the ways that are innovative and teams use data to better serve their district’s learners, recognizing the educational impacts of institutions, leaders, and experts.
Data Storyteller Award
- Winner: Connie Chin (Bibb County School District, GA)
- This award recognizes an individual who expertly uses data analysis to inform drive and strategy teaching and reading within their business.
Data Bridge Builders Award
- Champ: Tonja Brun & group (Savannah Chatham community institutes, GA)
- This honor acknowledges a company that excels at participating and building toward a culture that is data-driven improve teaching and learning.
Data Security Champions Award
- Winner: Keith Price & Team (Vestavia Hills Schools, AL)
- This award recognizes an organization analytics that are using insights to share with their own information safety method execution.
“We established the CLAS Awards of Excellence as a tribute to the remarkable individuals and teams leading the charge in advancing digital learning through innovative data utilization. All of us at ClassLink are deeply honored to witness the inventive applications of our Analytics tools by the showcased winners. Their efforts inspire us all!”
Founder & President, ClassLink
Checkout world news that is latest below backlinks :
business Information || newest Information || U.S. Information